Yo stalkers.!!!
I started my day with woke up from bed at 9.00 a.m. Yeah, i'm taking leave today because i had promised with NABILA and her sister, KAAN to hangout together. We've promised to go to Mines at 10.00 a.m. Ha.haa... So early eh.? Having breakfast at 'Popeye'. Woah, it was my 1st time go there and at there, I met my 'old' naqiebah, SYIRA-tesl course, now having a short semester at KUIS.
Wahhh, can i use malay languages.? Ha.ha... I'm suck in english lol.
Yeah, then aku and NABILA plan wanna watch 'merong mahawangsa' movie but it take a long time to wait.. Start pukul 3 setengah. NABILA promised with her family (include her aunt and cousin) to play bowling at metro point kajang at 3 p.m. Before go to metro point kajang, singgah jap dekat tempat yang paling aku suka sangat"sangat" iaitu bookstore. Just buy 1 novel, 'biskut cicah susu' and 2 comic (old comic, the new comic i already bought!!!)
Huahua, agak shy"shy" cat pulak hangout with her family. While waiting uncle OSMAN come, HILMI (sepupu nabila) invited play snuker. Not bad la. ZZzzzz ....
I can't join them play bowling together coz i have health problem. Hurm, just watch and then snore (sleep).Tidur aku terganggu coz suddenly sepupu nabila, MIRUL bought his friends. I think he younger than me, ha.ha... Quite cute and like a 'cartoon'. He always usha"usha" aku (perasan), so sangat rimas and tak boleh duduk diam . Dah la dekat dengan speaker, memang macam dekat disco lol. Naseb baik uncle OSMAN (ayah nabila) sporting giler"giler" abiz and power dalam main bowling and also football. I already consider him like my daddy lol. Berape round entah dorang main, sedar"sedar" dah pukul 7. Huwarghh, tak sakit ka tangan korang.?!!! Then, at 8 p.m baru on the ways go back to home.
Ingat sampai rumah mau landing kejap but ayah chik datang sama isteri and anak-anaknya yang tersangatlah nakal plus nenek. Chatting with ayah chik, then online for a few minutes hehe posting this entry. Sumpah lenguh tangan coz menaip dengan lajunya entry ini. SUGOI.!!! Ha.ha...
FAreWEll~

0 orang backhands aku.!!!:
Post a Comment